I'm not going to apologize. It just is what it is. Thanks if you're still reading.
It's kind of amazing to consider that the previous post was written on April 25th and today is June 19th. Now, what's not amazing is the time between the posts, but what is amazing is all that's transpired in that time:
- Spring soccer season has come and has gone. It may have been our first and last season in Tennessee. It certainly was an eye-opener for me. Let's just say that recreational soccer in Cookeville is way different than it was in Battle Ground. Co-ed for one thing ...
- We joined and were baptized into fellowship with the Cookeville Primitive Baptist Church. We are Primitive Baptists now. Strange? Possibly. True? Definitely. Let me tell you about it some time.
- Baby boy turned two. TWO! (Time for another one?)
- Boo-boo got the award for "First Stitches in the Family". He's living proof that a body in motion tends to stay in motion unless acted on by an outside force. In his case, the outside force acted on him (and won).
- I traveled to Rochester, NY (and back). I decided that I still like Tennessee.
- The older boys had their first music recital and would have kicked some serious behind except that type of thing's not really appropriate at recitals.
- We celebrated our twentieth wedding anniversary. All of you naysayers can shut up now. (You know who you are). God works through our weakness.
Here's a hint: Anji's into Facebook. If you really want to track what's happening with us, sign up for Facebook and ask to become her friend. I've got an account too. Just search on my name. You can also follow me on Twitter and Pownce or IM me on Yahoo! or AOL. Send me an email and I'll let you know how we can connect.
The above said, I'll try to keep this blog up a little better (but no guarantees)!