Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Good News/Bad News

A brief update on all the medical issues that I have been experiencing...

My heart stress test on Monday came back good. All is well with the ol' ticker. I am so thankful for that.

My gal bladder test on Tuesday came back not good. Apparently the thing ain't workin'! The test was pretty uneventful until they put the hormone in the IV to make the gall bladder "empty". Yeesh - that was pretty uncomfortable. Good thing was that it subsided fairly quickly but it was a pretty accurate reenactment of the pre-ER moments that I was having. So, the plan is to meet with the surgeon on Monday to discuss the surgery and set up the date.

Beyond all that - we are praying that Thanksgiving will be time of great fellowship for all of our friends and family and that Jesus will be the center piece of each person's thankfulness. I know He is mine.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU!

No comments: